It’s Been Years, But You’re Still Hanging on to the Pain of Your Past. Here’s Why…
When I say, “pain of your past,” I’m not referring to physical pain. If you broke your arm as a kid, that pain is long gone. The pain I’m referring to is emotional pain, and for most people, that pain stays with them throughout their lives.
- The pain of your past haunts every new circumstance, and every new person, you meet.
- The pain of your past “colors” everything that you see.
- The pain of your past keeps you living like a victim.
- The pain of your past robs you of your potential.
- The pain of your past “clothes” you with excuses for why you’re not living the life you were designed to live.
- The pain of your past causes you to inflict pain on others.
BUT, why does the pain of the broken arm go away, but the emotional pain does not? Why after so many years do you still have to daily contend with what happened in your past?
THERE IS a reason, but it’s not what you think. In fact, it will astonish you to find out WHY the pain remains.
Once you discover the simple reason why the pain remains—and how to take steps to overcome it—your personal power will be released in a way it never has before. Finally, you’ll be placed in the dominant position over how you feel, and you’ll start breaking yourself free from what others have done to you.